THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER...

Usually i travel to different places with my cousin and his family, i have gone with them to the beach or the south of Chile.

I remember once that, some day was the birthday of my cousin and his parents call me, and ask me if a wanted to go celebrate with them (in that moment they was on the beach) and... of course i did it.

I bought my ticket for the bus, and i gone there, at the night we had a party and it was really fun, some people got drunk including me obviouslly, and we have to sleep in any place of the house, because we was too much people for the number of bed that was on the house.

Ussually we did that the times that we go to some place for vacation or when we go to a family meeting / birthday's party.

But i consider that the best moments are when i meet with my friend in some house or when we go to some bar, but i prefer to meet in a friend’s house because it's more secure in case that someone got drunk  who normally happens in thats meetings, in in that cases we had a place to sleep.


Comments

Popular Posts